[AusNOG] Small Linux VPS With IPv6

Mansoor Nathani jkrolan at mnathani.com
Thu Oct 24 10:32:23 EST 2013

I would strongly recommend ARP Networks. I have been using them reliably
for a few years now.

You can find them at: http://arpnetworks.com/

They offer VPS with native IPv6 from as low as $10, and they allow you to
install your own OS, compile kernel, out of band access among other
features. I believe they have good transit and peers to route traffic to
Australia (They are based in Los Angeles) (AS
25795<http://www.cidr-report.org/cgi-bin/as-report?as=AS25795&v=4&view=2.0>
)

Here is a review:

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1305613