[AusNOG] Small Linux VPS With IPv6

Simon Kong Win Chang simon at skaccess.com
Wed Oct 23 20:59:34 EST 2013

or a bit over $7 per month with http://www.kimsufi.com/fr/

only problem is the signup page is in french, but the management console
can be changed to eng.

the parent company is all in english, but they are more expensive since the
dedicated server, are server grade instead of atom processors with kimsufi.
http://www.ovh.com/us/index.xml

On Wed, Oct 23, 2013 at 5:52 PM, Peter Adkins <peter.adkins at kernelpicnic.net
> wrote:

> Have a look at RackSpace if you haven't already, they seem to support IPv6
> out of the box and provide a really good set of tools via their management
> portal.
>
> A basic Linux VM shouldn't set you back more than $15 a month I shouldn't
> think.
>

> On Wed, Oct 23, 2013 at 6:09 PM, Daniel Watson <daniel at glovine.com.au>wrote:
>
>>  Hey Noggers
>>
>>  I'm looking for a small cheapish VPS for a few months, to play around
>> with some IPv6
>> Must also have 1 single IPv4 IP
>>
>>  If anybody can offer me something, please reply off list :D
>>

>>  Regards
>>
>>  D.

> --
> Regards,
> Peter Adkins

Regards,

*Simon Kong*

*Disclaimer:* This e-mail message (and Attachments) may contain information
that is confidential to our company. If you are not the intended recipient
you cannot use, distribute or copy the message or attachments. In such a
case, please notify the sender by return e-mail immediately and erase all
of the message and attachments.

P  Please consider the environment before printing this