[AusNOG] Viewing RBL's on entire /24

Tim G tim at timg.ws
Wed Oct 16 09:58:13 EST 2013

The quickest way would be just to write a quick script that loops through the dns servers for the RBL's that you want to check against for each IP address and marks the IP with wether or not the IP was found in a block list :)

If you want to pay some money, contact MxToolBox. They have a fantastic API if you own a /24 that allows you to query each IP address, and they do all the DNS work for you. They also send you email reports daily showing what IPs are blocked etc.

Regards,
Tim