[AusNOG] JANOG33 Call for Papers

Daniel Griggs daniel at pch.net
Tue Oct 15 20:04:12 EST 2013

Hello,

I am sending this on behalf of the JANOG community.

JANOG is making a call for presentation until 24th Oct.

It is a networks operators group in Japan with 400+ participants at
meetings, and + 6,000 mailing list subscribers as of June 2013.

Our Meetings are in Japanese but we have had several non-Japanese
speakers presenting at JANOG.

We are looking forward to your proposals for presentations.

Cheers,
Shinichi Yamamoto, Chin Sze (James) Yih, Izumi Okutani
JANOG Internationalization team for JANOG 33

-----
JANOG 33 Call for Papers
-----------
The JApan Network Operators' Group (JANOG) will hold its 33th meeting in
Beppu, Japan on January 23-24, 2014. Yahoo Japan will host JANOG 33.
We invite presentations highlighting issues relating to technology
already deployed or soon-to-be deployed in the Internet.

Submissions are welcome via the e-mail at:"meeting-33[at]janog.gr.jp".

ABOUT JANOG
-----------
A JANOG Web Page in English can be found at: http://www.janog.gr.jp/en/

THE KEY DATE FOR JANOG 33 SUBMISSIONS
-------------------------------------
CFP Deadline : October 24 23:59 JST

The Program Committee will notify applicants after 8th Nov on their
decision about the submissions.

HOW TO PRESENT
--------------
If you are interested to give a presentation but do not have someone to
help you with the language, try consulting us at:
"meeting-33[at]janog.gr.jp".

Although we cannot guarantee, we may be able to help you on volunteer
basis.

The detail of presentation guidelines can be found under JANOG 33 Web
Page in English.
http://www.janog.gr.jp/en/index.php?JANOG33%20Programs

Let us know if you have any questions
meeting-33[at]janog.gr.jp