[AusNOG] Transit over Megaport - who?

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+ausnog at eintellegonetworks.com
Tue Oct 15 17:40:26 EST 2013

Brad,

As much as I appreciate what many of the DC providers have to offer... some
of the cross-connect pricing is just extortion, and I have no sympathy
sorry.

But, you need to remember here... you will still need the initial 10Gb
cross-connect (or dual), plus your $500 (or dual) into Megaport.... you
have to be getting value from the multiple savings on the physical
X-connects, the peering, and access to the offerings on VxC.

...Skeeve

linkedin.com/in/skeeve

twitter.com/theispguy ; blog: www.theispguy.com

The Experts Who The Experts Call