[AusNOG] Transit over Megaport - who?

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+ausnog at eintellegonetworks.com
Tue Oct 15 16:25:10 EST 2013

Hey James,

This is exactly the kind of innovative offerings I was hoping to see.

I LOVE the Cloud Backup concept.  I think enterprise attractive services
like your Cloud Backup, AWS and others, could attract business customers to
these kinds of fabrics, and in-turn provide them with access to a whole new
range of ISP services that could be delivered over that infrastructure.

...Skeeve

linkedin.com/in/skeeve

twitter.com/theispguy ; blog: www.theispguy.com

The Experts Who The Experts Call