[AusNOG] Office 365 - Sharepoint

francisfides at mailup.net francisfides at mailup.net
Mon Oct 14 20:29:07 EST 2013

Would be appreciative of some on-list opinions please! Going to be a
big change in the market - especially with the recent MS licencing
announcement for MSPs/Partners.

francisfides at mailup.net

On Mon, Oct 14, 2013, at 06:31 PM, Sam Sarkis-UIP wrote:

Hi all,

Is there anyone on the list doing much with Office 365 Sharepoint ?

Can you please contact me offlist.  I am looking to have a general
conversation with anyone using it, what they think of it and if there
are finding any limitations compared to Sharepoint Hosted On Prem.

I am also looking for people/companies doing Sharepoint deployments and
contracting their services.

Regards

Sam

[1]AusNOG at lists.ausnog.net