[AusNOG] LDAP / AD Configuration on SuperMicro IPMI Devices

Daniel Watson daniel at glovine.com.au
Sat Nov 30 17:36:20 EST 2013

 David,

You need to stop being so up-tight on what people post when at least it has some relevance to networking in some way or another and is a general legit question which causes no harm to anyone,

If you don't stop being so up-tight and "striking" people then you will find the posts to this list will decrease and the list will die just like many have in the past.

A simple question does no harm to anyone, unlike the COUNTLESS posts I've seen spammed across this list over the past few months and nobody got off their arse to stop that now,  did they?

If you have something like a strike, then do it in private, not on a public mailing list.

D.