[AusNOG] Adaptec Raid - Web Control Panel

Noel Butler noel.butler at ausics.net
Sat Nov 30 11:22:02 EST 2013

surely your not suggesting he pays 110 bucks a year (or has it gone up
now?) for a next to useless ..... the mailing lists were the only tiny
part of it that was worth anything, but paying for access to a mailing
list, wow stupidity.

plenty of free mailing lists around, and there's even this place called
google, or this strange thing thats been around for decades that most
kids of today have not clue of called IRC.

disclaimer:
yes I was a member, it taught me and countless others nothing (hence why
membership is drying up in recent years), it only ate away at our
wallets, and frankly I'd rather spend that 110 on a good feed of Chinese