[AusNOG] AirFibre

John Edwards jaedwards at gmail.com
Thu Nov 28 14:31:52 EST 2013

Those of you concerned with OHS might be interested to know that when these
are powered on with defaults and the dishes pointed into a concrete floor
for config, they set off RadMan RF safety detectors nearby. That probably
won't stop anybody from using them, but try not to have one on your desk!

John