[AusNOG] O365 connectivity issues - anyone else seeing them or have any info on likely causes?

Robert Hudson hudrob at gmail.com
Fri Nov 22 10:19:32 EST 2013

Hi all,

We're an O365 email service subscriber where I work, and seem to be seeing
intermittent connectivity issues with the O365 servers.

I'm at home, and it is working fine for me at present, but most of our
offices are experiencing issues - and even when using 3G data (and
including on phones with Activesync connections), many users are seeing
issues.

The issue doesn't seem to be consistently tied to a single carrier or
network either - I'm with Internode at home, my phone is with Telstra, and
both seem to be working fine - but then other Telstra mobile customers are
having issues at times, and our office is connected with an entirely
different network carrier.

Thanks!

Robert