[AusNOG] Aust Info Sec?

Pinkerton, Eric (AU Sydney) Eric.Pinkerton at baesystemsdetica.com
Thu Nov 21 15:47:32 EST 2013

“We have the expertise and suite of crackers' tools to comprehensively check your computer internet security. This is done remotely for over 600 most obvious holes and we advise you and or your I.T. department of next steps.”

“Price does NOT include recommendation or remedy of problems, as this would require separate consultation and quotation if needed. I understand that there is no charge if the audit finds my LAN/WAN not to be vulnerable.”

$495 for an automated VA of ‘most obvious holes’ without any remediation advice seems a bit steep to me.

If you absolutely must do security on the cheap, there are a slew of cheaper options ie http://www.qualys.com/forms/freescan/