[AusNOG] Hackett, Milne and Flanagan Appointed to NBN Co Board

George Fong george at lateralplains.com
Tue Nov 12 22:49:22 EST 2013

I don't think this thread is appropriate for this list. Having said that Graham, can I suggest that you should consider that there is a difference between power and influence. If a director is only there because of a vote, then he's been appointed for the wrong reasons.  I am glad Simon is there. Very glad.

Cheers
g.