[AusNOG] Querying AS-SETS

Tim G tim at timg.ws
Mon Nov 11 22:52:46 EST 2013

I am not too sure about a list of AS sets used by large Australian ISPs, but if you want to look up AS information, I would suggest looking at RADb (The Routing Assets Database). See http://www.ra.net/query/

This will allow you to get the information for a particular AS name/number.

http://bgp.he.net/ will allow you to easily convert IP addresses into AS#, as will http://www.team-cymru.org/ Team Cymru's whois server \o/

HE's BGP browser will also let you quickly browse peers etc of a selected carrier.