[AusNOG] AAPT Outage

Paul Wallace paul.wallace at mtgi.com.au
Mon Nov 11 14:47:04 EST 2013

Actually Rob, speaking from Polyfone's point of view, I really appreciate the extra effort!

Regards

PAUL WALLACE
Polyfone Telecom Pty Ltd

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CEDEE4.8131D700]

Mobile

0405-022-222

Email

paul.wallace at polyfone.com.au<mailto:paul.wallace at polyfone.com.au>

Web

www.polyfone.com.au<http://www.polyfone.com.au/>

Tel

1300-767-125

Fax

1300-768-980

Direct

(07) 3103-8812

Address

Unit 49, 28 Burnside Rd, Yatala, Qld, 4207

THIS EMAIL IS INTENDED FOR THE USE OF THE ADDRESSEE and may contain information that is privileged and confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this email or the contained information is strictly prohibited.   IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS EMAIL IN ERROR, please notify the sender by return email and destroy all copies of the original message.   THIS CORPORATE EMAIL SYSTEM IS FOR BUSINESS USE ONLY.  Information may be monitored and recorded, and offensive, inappropriate or illegal material will not be tolerated.   Except as required by law, THIS COMPANY DOES NOT REPRESENT, WARRANT AND/OR GUARANTEE that the integrity of this email has been maintained nor that the communication is free of errors, virus, interception or interference.   If you would prefer not to receive further messages from this sender, please notify us by sending one return email with the word 'unsubscribe' in the subject line.   You will receive one additional e-mail message confirming your removal from our e-database.   Alternatively, call +61 1300 767 125.

Commercial Electronic Message Compliant with the Spam Act 2003.