[AusNOG] Consensus from the IETF 88 Technical Plenary - Internet hardening

Robert Hudson hudrob at gmail.com
Sat Nov 9 11:03:32 EST 2013

Because, of course, "Geordie Guy" couldn't actually be his real name now,
could it.

I mean, there's nobody on LinkedIn by that name, and he's not visible in
any one of a dozen other places on the Internet with the same name.

Oh wait...  But you stay classy with your ad hominem attacks and don't
bother doing any research though.  Right?