[AusNOG] IP Location showing as Japan

Daniel Watson daniel at glovine.com.au
Sat Nov 9 09:31:48 EST 2013

Gday Noggers,

Hope you are all enjoying your weekend,

We have had a small issue with our /22 Allocation from APNIC for the past 8 months, and every time I contact APNIC  they have no idea what I am talking about and say its 3rd party so they can not assist me,

If you visit, http://www.gametracker.com/search/?query=103.18.206.70

You will see these 3 game servers  along with many more on our /22 show up as Japan even tho we are in Australia,

I was wondering if anybody may be able to assist me and tell me where in MyAPNIC it might get this information from so I can correct it.

Any assistance would be very much appreciated.

D.