[AusNOG] Calling all Mirror Providers

Daniel Watson daniel at glovine.com.au
Sat Nov 2 15:15:05 EST 2013

Gday Guys

I'm setting up a new project today that will benefit a lot of providers out there in the market,

I will be creating brand new mirrorlists for all the major repo's out there in the internet

If you operate a mirror of any software, I would appreciate if you could take a few minutes to reply to this email with your URL of your mirror.

I already am aware of a fair few out there already  but i am not aware of them all

The way that this will be setup will require you to let me know if your mirror operates only on Australian shores or if you also have mirror's in other locations,

Please specify the location of the mirror also.

Looking forward to your responses.

D.