[AusNOG] IPv6 reverse DNS and Mail ...

Mick O'Rourke mkorourke+ausnog at gmail.com
Mon May 20 19:21:15 EST 2013

Hi Mark,

Has much changed with BIND since your Aug 2009 (link below) regarding
dynamic and not pre-generation of these types of records? I've found a
mention in the Bind10 wiki IdeaDump yet haven't been able to find any
references beyond that.

https://lists.isc.org/pipermail/bind-users/2009-August/077526.html

Kind Regards,

Mick