[AusNOG] Transit issues in Sydney

Peter Betyounan peter at serversaustralia.com.au
Sat Mar 30 16:06:39 EST 2013

Hey if your going to wear a network administrator tag in your signature at
least try and look like you know what your talking about

Regards
Peter Betyounan
www.serversaustralia.com.au

On 30/03/2013, at 3:48 PM, Daniel Watson <daniel at glogroup.com.au> wrote:

Peter,

It has been explained by numerous people now off-list that my original post
was vague , which I understand is true and apologies for such vague
information

As stated that this issue was shortly resolved by the provider in which had
the issue,  There is no reason for you to victimize me on-list about this
any further

Regards,

Daniel Watson

Network Administrator / Network Operations Manager

E Daniel at GloGroup.com.au

W www.GloVine.com.au