[AusNOG] Transit issues in Sydney

Peter Betyounan peter at serversaustralia.com.au
Sat Mar 30 14:50:06 EST 2013

So you did not find any issues at your end
You did not get any traces to locate the issue
You decided to message a network operators group without no real evidence
of a problem
And you blame two of Australia's largest network providers for a "hiccup"
which never none of us experienced?

What was the issue you saw as this is the most vague post ever ? If you
have network issues explain if its routes dropping , sessions lost to your
upstreams, packet loss, odd routes etc etc

Regards
Peter Betyounan
www.serversaustralia.com.au