[AusNOG] A new AusNOG mailing list for classifieds.

James McMillan JMcMillan at rivalea.com.au
Thu Mar 21 10:57:54 EST 2013

I feel jobs/hiring should still be allowed on the main list, shouldn't exclude people from the possible benefits of these just because they don't want to participate in the classifieds side of things.

As for the whole once-off specials, from what I heard, Skeeve's special helped a lot of people on here get more exposure with Juniper and move out of their Cisco comfort zone, so I'm not sure.

James