[AusNOG] IPv6: Who's dual stacked? Why don't I look stacked?

Michael Biber mbiber at ipv6forum.com.au
Sat Mar 9 04:40:03 EST 2013

Robert, I have the same set up. Android v6 works fine over WiFi.   The
cellular provider of choice just doesn't support it yet (none at present in
Oz).

Over WiFi, are you sure it's not IPv6 connected? Go to APNIC from the phone
and it should display your IP address or ping ::1 and see if you get a
response. Works for me.

Mike