[AusNOG] IPv6: Where's my tunnel?

Don Gould don at bowenvale.co.nz
Fri Mar 8 07:57:10 EST 2013

On 8/03/2013 9:34 a.m., Mark Smith wrote:
> Your sarcasm is obvious,

Actually you're reading in sarcasm that is not there.

I'm sorry but I was quite serious.

Mark has taken all my posts in the last week, as have others, and
responded with words to directly address many of the objections that
I've had and I think any number of others have also had.

I'm sorry if my last post seemed sarcastic.  It wasn't.  It was an
acknowledgement of any number of peoples input in the past week.

Mark and others have made quite a number of very good observations and
while others may choose not to acknowledge those publicly, I will.