[AusNOG] IPv6: Where's my tunnel?

Simon Kong Win Chang simon at skaccess.com
Thu Mar 7 02:47:48 EST 2013

using the 6to4 anycast ip 192.88.99.1 works quite well, and it is free.

example here
http://packetlife.net/blog/2010/mar/17/using-6to4-ipv6-home/

only "problem"with this setup is that most application knows that it is a
6to4 connection and still try to use ipv4 as the default way to communicate
out. a few cli commands under windows fixes that though.

On Wed, Mar 6, 2013 at 11:27 PM, Michael Biber <mbiber at ipv6forum.com.au>wrote:

> Umm, HE.net don't have a tunnel broker node in Oz. Other's do. Buy Local!
> Some free, some commercial.
> Mike

Regards,

*Simon Ko**ng*

Network Administrator

SKaccess

Email: simon at skaccess.com

*Disclaimer:* This e-mail message (and Attachments) may contain information
that is confidential to our company. If you are not the intended recipient
you cannot use, distribute or copy the message or attachments. In such a
case, please notify the sender by return e-mail immediately and erase all
of the message and attachments.

P  Please consider the environment before printing this