[AusNOG] IPv6 -"Nope, we're not at the edge" - Cisco...

Bob Purdon bobp at purdon.id.au
Wed Mar 6 18:17:16 EST 2013

> SPA100 series ATAs.  Only released last year.  It's a replacement to the long running SPA2102 which the WISP guys just loved.

A bit ordinary that there's no IPv6 support, although the data sheet does say it'll be upgradable to IPv6 (when would be the question).

I actually thought Cisco had unloaded their Linksys product lines? (with an 'SPA' product code, I'm assuming this is a Linksys product, or was based on one)

Certainly the mainline Cisco products I've come across in recent years supported IPv6.