[AusNOG] The price of v6 - Re: last mile IPv6

Alex Samad - Yieldbroker Alex.Samad at yieldbroker.com
Wed Mar 6 14:38:05 EST 2013

But how often to you setup or have problems, I have had tpg for more than 6 years. I had a pain of a time to setup .. couple of months of getting past 1 level support and getting telstra out...  worked out it was a rat eating my phone line under the house !

Since then no problem, no need to call...

And I have been running IPv6 using the 6to4 address range and using (I think it was the open UTS ipv6 6to4  gateway [::192.88.99.1]  from way way back)