[AusNOG] The price of v6 - Re: last mile IPv6

John Lindsay JLindsay at internode.com.au
Wed Mar 6 14:26:42 EST 2013

This is a broad but incorrect illustration right?

Internode - 200G, v6 - $70
or $80 with a PSTN service.

Which is the same price as TPG "Unlimited" without v6

So 3 times more quota-ed traffic than I use and v6 and from one of Australia's top three ISP brands for no extra cost.

What was the point you were trying to make?

(And the other two top brands are iiNet and Westnet.)

(And yes, we're working away at delivering a production v6 service for any iiNet customer who wants it by the end of the year.)

Cheers,

jsl
--
John Lindsay - CTO - iiNet (and Internode)
Street: 150 Grenfell St, Adelaide