[AusNOG] IPv4

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+ausnog at eintellegonetworks.com
Sun Mar 3 18:54:44 EST 2013

I've facilitated dozens of non-tech companies - including government
departments/businesses get their own address space in the last couple of
years.

My standard recommendation to ANY enterprise is that they should be an
APNIC member and have their own portable space so that they cannot be tied
down to any ISP and can add new transit providers, kill off non-performing
ones whenever they like.

...Skeeve

linkedin.com/in/skeeve

twitter.com/networkceoau ; blog: www.network-ceo.net