[AusNOG] IPv4

Joshua D'Alton joshua at railgun.com.au
Sun Mar 3 18:14:41 EST 2013

Yea its called real life and politics. If changing the world only required
a single email to a single mailing list... well it'd be changing a few
billion times a day. In this case maybe your one email will result in
something useful to the community, but quibbling over the potential
profiteering from the last .5% of IP space might seem petty hence some
blasting :/

Just as your "They were customers, once I found out what they were doing.
They were no longer customers, because I have a very strong view of not
abusing the system" might seem pretty petty. If you terminated them just
because of a perceived abuse of the system, seems a bit like shooting
yourself in the foot. How are you going to buy any of these /22s from
abusing companies when they won't do business with you?