[AusNOG] APNIC Slashes Costs for New Members

Jared Hirst jared.hirst at serversaustralia.com.au
Sat Mar 2 10:02:04 EST 2013

We started deploying it for customers last year, we are a small
business and don't have millions of dollars of resources to set it up.
As soon as it became viable we rolled it out network wide, most people
probably don't even know what v6 is so at least we are offering it to
ALL customers.

If you read 50 emails back, we pulled our site off v6 for various
reasons. And that's not my gripe here, it's about the Mis allocation
of v4

Regards,

Jared Hirst
Servers Australia Pty Ltd