[AusNOG] Who is offering NBN wholesale? [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Tim Jones tim at iseek.com.au
Fri Jul 26 14:50:30 EST 2013

Hi Skeeve,

It has been released.

Cheers,
Tim

Tim Jones
Account Manager & Sales Engineer - Wholesale
(p) 1300 661 618
(f)  1300 661 807
(m) 0423 293 243
(e)  tim at iseek.com.au
http://wholesale.iseek.com.au
Level 26, 100 Miller Street, North Sydney 2060

Enterprise Class Sydney Data Centre
Find out more

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorised to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message.