[AusNOG] Returned IP address resource allocation proposal

Andrew Yager andrew at rwts.com.au
Tue Jul 16 14:36:25 EST 2013

Hi All,

There is currently a proposal before APNIC to allow an additional /22 allocation of IPv4 address space to members from the returned pool of IPv4 addresses to APNIC. According to the commentary on the proposal, APNIC has sufficient resources in this pool to allocate each member an additional /22.

I'm guessing most of us are in favour of this *in principle*.

The proposal is http://www.apnic.net/policy/proposals/prop-105

I'm planning to respond saying that we are in favour, but would be interested in others thoughts/comments.

Thanks,
Andrew

--
Andrew Yager, Managing Director   (MACS Snr CP BCompSc MCP MCE JNCIA-Junos)
Real World Technology Solutions Pty Ltd  - IT people you can trust