[AusNOG] FW: Looking for employees? Melbourne based

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+ausnog at eintellegonetworks.com
Fri Jul 12 14:17:02 EST 2013

An extra list is only useful if there are people subscribed to listen.
 People also have enough lists to join and another one probably wouldn't
get all subscribers from this list to there...

Let's move on and discuss something interesting now...

...Skeeve

linkedin.com/in/skeeve

twitter.com/networkceoau ; blog: www.network-ceo.net

The Experts Who The Experts Call