[AusNOG] Mike Quigley has resigned

Andrew McLeod AMcLeod at sanitytechnology.com.au
Fri Jul 12 12:20:16 EST 2013

Paul, what the?

Skeeve, rightly so, corrected an inaccurate statement that you made to a widely distributed list, and I thank him for that as misinformation is the root of many evils.

There wasn't anything argumentative about it.

You're pulling an argument out of thin air, no one is participating with your debate with yourself (Kevin Rudd is the expert at that).