[AusNOG] MegaPort Is Live with a free trial. Thoughts?

Shaun McGuane shaun at rackcentral.com.au
Fri Jul 5 14:00:49 EST 2013

Hi Guys,

I just thought I would get an e-mail out there as I met with Rob Sattler yesterday within regards to MegaPort. I can confirm this is now live and ready to take orders.
For everyone who does not know what Megaport is - all the information is on their site http://www.megaport.com

A few things we discussed that maybe of interest to you all.

*         QnQ is supported on the Megaport Service

*         Intercap VLAN will be protected Day 1 with the option of taking on an additional carrier for extra redundancy

*         Provisioning time from what I have been discussing is only as long as it takes to get the cross connect installed

They do offer a free trial for 6 months which is a great way to get on board and my conversations yesterday

Anyway that's my 2 cents and thought I would share it with you all :)

Regards
Shaun

[RackCentral]

Shaun McGuane | CEO
[t] 1300 722 532
[t] 0400 177 077
[t] shaun at rackcentral.com.au
[t] www.rackcentral.com.au
[t] Level 3/480 Collins St Melbourne, VIC 3000

[http://www.rackcentral.com.au/signature/f.png]

Message protected by RackCentral: e-mail anti-virus, anti-spam and content filtering.
http://www.rackcentral.com.au