[AusNOG] VoIP thoughts from the Vocus function last week

Narelle narellec at gmail.com
Mon Jul 1 18:15:50 EST 2013

Hi folks

last week when we got together to review the state of world affairs at the
Vocus function, I got chatting to someone who now works for a VoIP provider.

Hopefully you remember who you are, and who I am - can you drop me a note
please? I'd like to follow up as we discussed. [and you didn't have any
cards...]

I'm actually after some broad thoughts - OFF LIST - on VoIP performance and
customer experience measures. Happy to hear from others, too...

All the best

Narelle Clark

--

Narelle Clark