[AusNOG] Uecomm wholesale contact required.

Ramsay, Paul pramsay at uecomm.com.au
Mon Jul 1 17:04:42 EST 2013

Sorry folks, but the information posted here about Uecomm is largely incorrect.

Uecomm is still a standalone organisation operating under the Singtel/Optus umbrella.

Uecomm still owns, operates and manages their own products and standalone network.

The only part of the business that has been integrated is part of the Sales force and this has even been unwound.

Apologies in advance, I'm trying to be careful here and not sound like a Uecomm plug, but I felt I needed to correct some of the misinformation here.

Sean, I have asked one of our team to get back to you.

Regards
Paul