[AusNOG] Uecomm wholesale contact required.

Sean K. Finn sean.finn at ozservers.com.au
Mon Jul 1 12:28:23 EST 2013

Someone, somewhere has been trying to breathe some life back into them and re-light the fire.

There are mixed reports around the place, but I think mid last year staff started re-identifying primarily with UeComm once-again so that's at least a good indicator. The tech staff were (Are?) always brilliant whenever we dealt with them.

S.