[AusNOG] Rj21 to RJ11 cable

Tony td_miles at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 20 13:52:22 EST 2013

Hi Anthony,

Not specifically what you're looking for, but could you not get an RJ-21 cable, a 24-port RJ-45 patch panel and then just terminate each pair from your RJ-21 onto it's own port and then plug your cables into it ?

Alternatively a quick google turns up something like this:
http://www.endy.com.au/endyV3/Product.php?itemCode=NC-200&itemId=906

If you don't want individual RJ-45 sockets, cut then off and crimp on your own RJ-11 plugs.

I'm sure I could keep looking and probably find exactly the product you're looking for, but I don't happen to "know" of anywhere that sells them and I'm sure you can trawl through google results as well as I can.

Best of luck.

regards,
Tony.