[AusNOG] 40G/100G

Kim Walker kwalker at mrv.com
Wed Feb 13 17:32:11 EST 2013

Hi Ankit,
Would you be connecting to your upstream in a local internet exchange site or would you need a metro transport link to connect?
We have some good solutions for transporting nx10G, 40G and 100G over Metro fiber.  If you need it something drop me a line.

Best Regards
Kim Walker MRV
Mobile: +61 419 498 559 | SKYPE: kim.walker.au
www.mrv.com