[AusNOG] Cisco 7200 routers for sale

Luke Iggleden luke+ausnog at sisgroup.com.au
Mon Feb 11 13:58:27 EST 2013

+1 for the MX80 chassis. Only complaint is the poor RE CPU.

If you're running multiple full tables + VR's etc, expect 5 minutes for
it to finish loading tables, then wait another 10 minutes+ while flowd
sort out ip routes (or something) for the TRIO chipset to do IPFIX in
hardware.

Once that's done though with some nice RE filters they are pretty bullet
proof.