[AusNOG] News: Telstra to clamp down on peer-to-peer

Joshua D'Alton joshua at railgun.com.au
Fri Feb 8 12:50:53 EST 2013

Indeed, it'd be like Telstra de-prioritising drug dealers (and other
criminals) phone calls, seems to me big business is getting away with this
sort of dodgyness in similar ways to how the copyright lobby is squeezing
ISPs because very few people understand the technical aspects, the
political, and the legal all at once, and be in a position to do something
about it. I'd have Mark (or just about anyone on this list really) replace
Conroy tomorrow if I could.