[AusNOG] Telstra 10gbit Transit services

Joshua D'Alton joshua at railgun.com.au
Mon Feb 4 16:55:46 EST 2013

10Gbit in Australia, for AU BW or international? MMC can probably assist
with if that is a good idea and/or how to do it better if its for
International, but the thing I have to contribute is to talk to NTT, they
have a MASSIVE special at the moment in AU (lets just say at 10Gbit they'll
easily beat $20/Mbit). In fact, it is almost a mistake, the only way I can
figure they are doing it is peering with Telstra. I have seen a bunch of
services using it, for example highwinds CDN and steam/valve.