[AusNOG] A10 Networks vs F5 BIG-IP

Linden Varley lvarley at 1-stop.biz
Fri Feb 1 12:58:24 EST 2013

Hi guys, I just wondered if anyone had any experience with A10 network's load balancers / ADCs.

They are relatively new to market in Australia and obviously quite a bit cheaper too, especially when you don't have to license each module like the BIG-IPs (GTM's, LTMs etc).

F5 are definitely market leaders, but I feel it's always good to scope out other options. Any thoughts?

Linden Varley
Systems Team Lead

1-Stop Connections Pty Ltd
P  +61 (2) 9588 8931