[AusNOG] Symbio / MyNetFone - Routing Contact

Tom Berryman tom at connectivityit.com.au
Mon Dec 23 17:07:03 EST 2013

Good afternoon noggers,

Does anyone have a contact at Symbio / MyNetFone ?
We peer with them directly over a private cross connect (i.e. not peering fabric) however we are not able to reach their website or email.

It looks like there are some prefixes they are not announcing to us over the private peering however they are over PIPE-MEL-IX - but it also looks like they are filtering prefixes learned over private peering and rejecting them over other peering sources.

If someone with a contact there can pass this on to them that would be amazing - I have been on hold to their business-support line for over an hour and that has not been so amazing...

Hope everyone has an enjoyable and safe Christmas/ New Years break!

Cheers,

Tom.