[AusNOG] Mobile Number for Marty Gauvin - I need to contact him now - PLEASE! There's a $100 gift voucher in it for as a thank you for the first pager message left with this detail on 1300 664 574

Chris Macko cmacko at intervolve.com.au
Sat Dec 21 21:54:49 EST 2013

Hi Guys,

Life's short, may as well make a difference while we can. I really need to talk to Marty Gauvin, I tried to call the office and have left a message. Don't know how long it may take, I'm not liking my chances being the weekend.....

Hope the subject makes it clear, but for those that need a bit more information, I'd really appreciate your help to get through to him tonight, either providing his mobile number, or otherwise get him to call on 1300 664 574 and leave his mobile there. We operate 24x7!   :-D   There's a $100 gift voucher to the first person that gets that information out to me, thanks in advance and I'll have my PA get it out to you on Monday!!!!

This is DEFINITELY NETWORKING so I'm really sending it to the right group, I'm sure!  :-)

Sorry, a bit of tongue and cheek, Marty, I really need to speak to you.

Kind Regards,

Chris Macko
Managing Director
Interhost Pacific Pty Ltd t/a Intervolve

Support Phone	 1300 664 574 / +61 8 8260 4237
Sales Phone	 1300 664 574
Accounts Phone	 +61 8 8260 4237
Office Fax	 +61 8 8260 4312

Sales Email	 sales at intervolve.com.au
Support Email	 support at intervolve.com.au
Accounts Email	 accounts at intervolve.com.au

Website	 www.intervolve.com.au

This email contains information that is confidential to the intended recipient. It may also contain information, which is subject to legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use, pass on or copy this message. We also ask that you notify the sender by email or telephone and destroy the original message. Thank you.