[AusNOG] Att: Google ingress network/software dev people

Zachary Barnard zac at agile.com.au
Thu Dec 12 12:02:42 EST 2013

This would be a neat feature to implement for the google Ingress app.

Currently roaming with WiFi turned on sucks big time when you hit a wifi
with a captive portal.
All of your traffic stops until you either turn off wifi or eventually the
3/4g connection is used or you move out of the wifi range etc...

I hope you have Multipath TCP enabled in the near future as it would
improve the user experience dramatically.

Cheers,
Z.B.