[AusNOG] Fwd: Micron21 – Expansion News Video & Reviews and a Merry Christmas

Noel Butler noel.butler at ausics.net
Thu Dec 12 10:02:37 EST 2013

On Wed, 2013-12-11 at 07:45 +0000, James Braunegg wrote:
> Dear All
>

> Just to clarify no emails were sent to the AusNOG mailing list I am
> only sent emails to people who I have personally emailed before.
> (Thank being said I have emailed a lot of you in the past…)

This is not true, an outright lie in fact.

I posted a few days back an email address in a post re another list
since certain network cretins here despise anything unrelated to network
engineering being posted, you also sent to THAT address, so you are
harvesting.

> Not sure why everyone is posting this on AusNOG but thanks for the
> marketing ;)

Lets see if you still want to thank people after the ACMA get the
complaint(s)