[AusNOG] Looking for OOB Connectivity over Megaport in EQ-SYD1

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+ausnog at eintellegonetworks.com
Mon Dec 9 23:45:06 EST 2013

Hey all,

I am looking for OOB Connectivity over Megaport in EQ-SYD1.

1mb should be fine.  Only going to be used for remote access, ssh, vpn,
email alerts, etc.

Live IP required.  I'd like to connect over Megaport in Equinix SYD1
(cheaper VxC).

I'd like the connectivity to be Telstra or Optus (someone this customer
doesn't presently use).

Please send replies/offers off-list to me directly.

Thanks.

...Skeeve

linkedin.com/in/skeeve

twitter.com/theispguy ; blog: www.theispguy.com